ECARE Corporate Accounting Development
Advanced Practice Course
Financial Modelling and Dashboard
This course is a high-level upgrade course for Australian corporate accounting.
• Advanced chart
• What makes good/bad chart?
• Select the correct chart for your data
• Creating and formatting high-impact charts for business
• Case: Using 100% stacked chart to show development capital movement
• Case: Using waterfall chart for profit analysis
• Case: Using Bullet chart to evaluate performance against budget
• Case: Using Bubble chart for market analysis
• Case: Using combo chart to show cost and profit trend
• Case: Using column chart to show different source of income
• Case: Using cluster column chart to analyse product sales
• Case: Using bar chart to report sales trend
• Dynamic reporting techniques
• Use form control for interactive report
• Use data validation for interactive report
• Use excel formula Offset, index/match, choose, indirect for dynamic data selection and manipulation
• Day 2:
• What is financial modelling
• Model design
• What makes a good or bad financial model
• Best Practice in Financial Modelling
• Case 1: Corporate Management reporting model
• Cleaning your data
• Build database for dynamic management report
• Format your way to visualizations
• Give user an interactive interface
• Case 2: Project evaluation model
Evaluate project feasibility with IRR (Internal Rate of Return), NPV (Net Present Value) and the payback period
Corporate Accountant Development Package:
Advanced BA/MA+EXCEL Advanced+SAP for BA/MA+Two-hour One-to-one Service (Bonus: 50%Off Workshop Voucher）
1 weekend study，in total 16 hours.
The course is design for
The people who have 1-2 years Australian local working experience（commercial and industry field), eager to improve professional skills.
Previous EcareCareers Assistant Accountant students，who have knowledge of business process and procedure.